Friday, July 3, 2009

Sarah Palin Resigns as Governor of Alaska

While resigning wouldn't have been my choice, unlike the media I won't rush to judge her decision. I listened to her speech and I heard an honest and intelligent discourse. Is she angry? Maybe, but does it really matter? She's leaving the office in capable hands and now they can continue with the business at hand instead of focusing on funding a constant legal defense.

One thing is certain. This decent woman has endured some terrible attacks from people who don't know her or her family. I think she honestly wants to keep her state from wasting any more money on the trumped up ethics charges. For that alone we must applaud her unconventional wisdom.

God knows we need more politicians concerned about our hard earned money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers