Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Do Not Vote for Kay Bailey Hutchison- A dangerous Conformist

I've never trusted Senator Hutchison. She really irritated me when her office sent a form letter in response to my detailed questions about the delay in repealing the "Wright Amendment". But I digress. Now it appears Ms. Hutchison is once again noticeably absent from some crucial voting in the senate.

Question: On the Amendment.
Bill: H R 3288
Vote description: Johanns Amendment Number 2355 as modified; Prohibiting use of funds to fund the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).
Result: Agreed to, 83-7, with 9 not voting.
Kay Bailey Hutchison voted- Not Voting

Citizens of Texas...I beg you ...please do not vote for this woman. If she will not take a stand on something this serious how can you expect her to govern our great state?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers